Sunday, April 13, 2008

Randomeness extraordinaire!

Please excuse the lack of any organization in this post. Ah, what the heck am I saying? If that bothers you, go and put together a 2000-piece puzzle. Then you'll appreciate the sheer simplicity of my post.

First order of business: The Habs lost Game 3 of the playoffs. Boston scored in OT, bringing the final score to 2-1. Boston is back and we've got extra work to do. Oh well, it's not too bad. I have the utmost confidence in our players. GO HABS GO!

Tonight's game was pretty crazy though. The goalies from both teams performed exceptionally well and made some eye-popping saves. Kudos to their efforts. In Price's defense, that last goal was hard to manage since there was so much traffic in front of the net.

Now onto some truly important information for men everywhere.


I surf on Digg quite often. From time to time, there are a few articles from a site called Divine Caroline. Quite a few of the stuff posted are helpful in some ways. Anymoo, I stumbled across a list last night and boy, oh boy is it GOLD! Men all over the world, read that damn list and PAY ATTENTION! Your life -actually- depends on it.

For the truly dedicated readers who don't want to click on the link for fear of navigating away from the awesomeness that is my blog, I'll replicate the contents here.

Handy Monthly Guide for Men

By: Ophelia Payne

This is a handy guide for those days of the month when a man is taking his life in his hands if he opens his mouth.

DANGEROUS: What’s for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some wine.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Wow, you sure look good in brown!
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some wine

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: Here’s my paycheck.
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some wine.

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some wine.

DANGEROUS: What did you DO all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn’t over-do it today.
SAFEST: I’ve always loved you in that robe!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some wine.

Now here's something that completely baffled me. It still makes no sense whatsoever.

Check out this article and tell me what you think. Quick summary: a set of parents are arguing over which gang their 4-year old toddler should join. ...WHAT!? The kid can't even properly play Street Fighter and you're already thinking of turning your son into a gangster? Here's some advice: how about you DON'T have him join a gang? It just might prolong his life by oh... ionno... 30-40 years, if not more.

Don't mind me. I'm not particularly positive about gangs since I've lost a friend to a gang-related fight.

Anyway, I think I've said enough for today.

Now go in pieces and think about what I have taught you. But don't think too hard. You might injure yourself.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Ell O Ell! Love the list. I'll never look at Rich the same when he offers me some wine now! Thanks Jer! Now I know why he always does it.

Ganster at 4...I guess the parents already knew it's going to happen so might as well get him started soon you know?

Loving the Bitch Hotel. Wow, we should go check that place out! I'm sure you'll find something you like there Jer-kun :P

Keep em amazing posts coming.