Thursday, April 24, 2008

Are we good or are we good?

You know what happened tonight? We kicked ourselves some Flyers butt, that's what happened!=D

We totally pwned them 4-3 in OT! Okay granted I wasn't watching the game but I did get an update from a very trusted source. I know it's still kind of early but ... Stanley Cup, here we come! ...AGAIN!

Anymoo, today for school, we had a field trip. ...Oh will you stop snickering? Alright ready, we had a "worksite visit"! Will you get off my case? So we went to C & D Aerospace. They make private jets and all, pretty darn cool. It's production work so I'm too sure if I'll like it. I suppose I'll give that a shot for the experience. It isn't too far from my place either so that's a bonus. So if I get hired, I can get my dad to drop me off on HIS way to work! SCORE!

Now leave me. I need to celebrate our hockey win by dancing in my underwear. =D ...Just kidding.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Dancing in yer undies eh? Reminds me I gotta pick up the habit soon, since we're playing tomorrow. I hope they kickass because those Flyers only look for fights. Where's the fun in the game?

Work site visits are uber! I remember my teacher came to visit my work site, he left crying like a child that had lost his newly acquired tricycle. No I kid...but still I'm glad you had fun ^^