Saturday, April 26, 2008

Don't just get second opinions, view it from all angles!

/FACEPALM

People, please! Don't only get a second opinion (or several, for that matter) but also look at your new logo from every possible angle! Believe me, it's going to save you
(and whoever you represent) embarrassment in the long-term. I feel sorry for these people now.

The Office of Government Commerce spent £14,000 on a new logo. However, the people over at the design company never thought of viewing the logo from different angles. Let's just say it's a disaster.

This is the new logo, viewed correctly:



And this is the new logo, viewed from another angle (initially discovered since it was printed on pens and whatnot):



/FACEPALM *again*

For even more logos gone wrong, check out this gallery.

In other news, we lost 4-2 to the Flyers. That's okay. We'll do better!

Alrighty, that's it for me.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

LOL, I really gotta take this into consideration when I make logos from now on. I mean, who would have thought that OGC could have got pwned like that? Someone must have had time to figure this thing out.
OTL <--- From G.