Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chill, people. There's enough of me to go around.

Okay, picture this: you're with a group of friends at all the mall and everybody's hungry. There's a crapload of restaurants: Euro Snack, Thai Express, Cultures, The Wok, Franx Supreme, Subway's and Sushi Shop. The logical thing to do would be to spread out, grab some grub and get back together so you can all munch together, right? WRONG!

Well, according to the 50 or so Americans teens that we served within an hour, that is. Oh and get this: a few of them tried to show off their language skills by speaking French to me. That is, they tried until they realized my l33t skills completely trumped theirs and left them looking like drooling douchebags. Then they switched back to good ol' "American", as one of them corrected me. My bad. I didn't know Canadian English differed so much from American. Of course, we sound so much cooler, eh?

It still wouldn't have been too bad if it was just that. That's when the trouble starts. The items on the menu that aren't usually ordered even during the weekday lunch rush? There were all ordered at one point or another. And those are the items that take the most time to prepare too. Didn't I warn you they would take more time to prepare? Oh wait, didn't you say you weren't in a rush? Why complain now? It hasn't been five minutes since you ordered. And here's a heads up: you're supposed to get out of line when you have your food. Or did you expect me to seat you, feed you and wipe your ass for you?

Anyway, enough of that.

Someone is finally catching up on Bleach. The anime. Of course, I read all of what she's watching a few months ago. It was quite tempting not to spill the beans. ...Wait, didn't I already do that on several occasions? =D Don't worry, I won't say your name, Pauline. You're perfectly safe. Oh and while we're on the subject, let me spoil this for you! Urahara was actually th- *gets kidnapped*

The manga (we're still talking Bleach here) is getting quite interesting, especially with what's being explained right now. I'll stop here since I don't want to get kidnapped and threatened by a sword-wielding hippo. Again.

On another note, did anybody note that Death Note has another note? (See what I did there? I'm a genius and I didn't even know it.) Death Note: Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. It's a novel that serves as a prequel to the manga. However, it'll help to have read the manga first. You don't believe me? Don't point the finger at me when you die of a mysterious heart attack.

Now remember, play nice and don't write any names in suspicious black notebooks. Oh alright, but only because he's such a tool.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

LOL, you SON OF A *****. Naming names like that, in broad daylight?! This time it's not going to be a hippo only...You just watch your back young man!

And I totally understand the whole "I need to showoff my 1337 skills" thing. Totally adorable isn't it? And in French nonetheless? Lovely.

Don't spoil me or I'm going to kick your butt big time!

AND WE WON...I WISH YOU SAW THAT EPIC KOVALEV GOAL. He's hot, and elite!