Monday, April 14, 2008

Common sense. Use it!

Webmasters everywhere, pay attention. I don't care if you already own a site or if you're planning on starting one but please, for the love of all that is sacred, get a second and third opinion on your domain name! If doesn't take too long to have a friend double-check what you decided to go with. Trust me. It would save you years of embarrassment. Besides, your friends would never let you live that down. Unless, of course, the people you ask for verification are jackasses. Then you're in deep shit.

Man... School tonight was, for me, quite unproductive. There wasn't much for me to do. All I did was drill some holes with different size bits for the lamp base. I also helped someone on my team sand a few columns but uhh... that was about it. Six hours and that's all I was able to accomplish. Sheesh. I just hope it won't be so bad when I have my own shop. Unless I hire people. Then I'll be able to delegate everything and sit in the office all day playing some MMO on the computer. ...Forget that last sentence. You never read that!

Keeping in character with my wholly slow night, I'll end this post with something that will surely result with me being brutally beaten to within an inch of my life. Repeatedly. By a ninja hippo, of course.


For those lining up to beat me down, I have one thing to say: DO YOUR WORST! *runs away screaming like a little girl*

4 comments:

Pauline said...

YOU AND THAT SONG!!! I'll rip you apart Jer-kun...I WILL! *loads shotgun*

The domain name thing was hilarious! I love it. I think these folks put the caps on the wrong letters and it ends up being a kudos website name. Poor webmaster, contributing to Interwebz pollution.

Unproductive? Nah, there are slow days and fast days Jer. Maybe it was just a little boring w/o the gang around you cheering you up with colorful balloons and confettis. :D I'll drag J and G and R next time, and we'll bring havoc to your class.

notasparrow said...

so this is pauline... i think i will never dare post one liners again in case she visits the forums...

*glides, then crimp-walks to caramell dansen... behind jer* i hope you're bulletproof for both our sakes...

Jerm said...

I'm not bulletproof! Well, a shotgun blast shouldn't be able to kill me if I can keep distancing myself from Pauline. ...I think?

Now let's hope she's got bad aim and hits Sephiroth instead. *Points to Sephiroth dancing along to the song*

Pauline said...

Oh? So now you're gonna show Sephiroth dancing to the same song eh? *eye twitch* *trigger happy*

You're lucky we won the game tonight. Note this down Jer-kun and Notasparrow, Carey Price saved you both. He did.