Saturday, October 3, 2009

GERONIMOOOO!!

So I'm slowly recovering from the inevitable beating that was coming my way courtesy of a lady that shall remain nameless. That would be Pauline Huynh @ ... Okay. I'll refrain from giving out the address. As to why she put me in the hospital, that's because I haven't been updating this little space on the web. Brutal taskmaster and slave driver, eh? You must asking yourself how she was able to do that in the first place. Let's just say she busted out her bankai and I didn't stand a chance. I mean, one small part of it involves a freakishly tiny hippo wielding a sword so big and long, it puts Cloud and Sephiroth's respective weapons to shame.

Pauline, will you PLEASE get your mind out of the gutter? You're hopeless, you know that?

So I've been hired at M. Art. What is it? It's an architectural cabinetmaking firm based in Toronto that specializes mostly in commercial business. They dabble in residential as well but most of the business comes from restaurants and offices. Most of the commercial business they do are from scratch, meaning that there's very little renovation going on. Most projects are for new businesses or new branches of existing businesses. Most of these projects also have their own designers and architects so there will be a number of "Uhh... That's not going to work. Just ... no. And is it really supposed to look like _______?" Feel free to fill in the blank.

That's it for now, I suppose. Toodles!

No comments: