Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank you for calling customer service.

GASP! Tis another update without the 5-month gap in between! Actually, it's because I've been threatened with bodily harm. I was promised and told in great detail about what would be done to me if I didn't make an effort to keep this lovely space on the intarwebs updated on a more semi-regular basis.

So I got the job I mentioned last time. Due to the confidentiality agreement I signed, I can't actually say too much. All I can really say without stepping past that line is that I'm working for MGT (Millennium Global Telecom) as a customer service representative. Long story short, I'm customer service for people who have trouble with calling cards. So if 93 year-old Grandma Olga is having difficulties calling her granddaughter in Uzbekistan, and she calls in to complain about it, I'll be fixing that. Or trying to. Or you know, if people have a vendetta against their calling card and scratch straight through it and can't read the pin properly, then I'm going to have to find out what their pin is.

Other than that, there's not much else going on. Ben, of course, keeps asking if I've met girls my age. He seems to be of the opinion that I'll marry before he does. Heh. I suppose it's always a possibility but given the fact that I haven't actively looked for a relationship for the past ... uh ... how many years now? Yeah. We'll see. haha

So that's it, I think? Well, aside from the fact that my boss and one of my co-worker (trainee, just like me) are really hot, there's not much more to say.

Now can you PLEASE call off Mr. Hippo? [curls into fetal position to rock back & forth to calm himself]

No comments: