Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who did you just compare me to...?

"You're like a Sephiroth with an ailing Cloud in the vicinity. Gotta. Make. Him. Suffer." - Pauline

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is who I am. At least, that's according to the ever awesome (include your choice of adjectives here) lady who shall remain nameless. Oh wait, the name's already there as a source. NEVER MIND!

So I'm still alive. Yeah, I amaze myself too. I didn't think I'd make this long seeing how I have to dodge saw blades and flying pieces of wood launched by tablesaws. Then again, I create my fair share of chaos too. My hands? No, that's not dried blood. At least, I don't think so. If it is, then it certainly isn't mine. Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

So I headed back to Montreal this past Thanksgiving weekend. Saturday was spent with family of course. Sunday was monopolized largely by the Cheng family but that's to be expected. Sunday night, however, was the kicker. Poutine @ La Banquise. The one and only. THAT'S HOW A POUTINE IS SUPPOSED TO TASTE LIKE! Le Sigh... I already miss it. Okay, let's make this a rule/tradition/whatever the hell you want to call it: La Banquise at least once whenever I'm in town. I don't care if I have to drag you out of your bed at 3AM and bring you there freezing your ass off in nothing but your skivvies. You're coming with me.

There were far too many people I didn't get a chance to see/talk to when I was in town. Then again, it was a really short visit. Next one around, I promise I'll make some time for you.

Now to hit the sack and dream of the beach.

1 comment:

notasparrow said...

i think time calls for an update :P