Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy? Who, me? Nooo...

What? You didn't know I was busy? The fact that I didn't update this blog for so long didn't hint at anything? Yeah, some kind of friend YOU are. See if I ever work on a kitchen for you. Well, I might for you over there since you promised you'd fix my lungs in exchange for the kitchen and that's always good in my line of work. =D

So I finally got around to watching The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. G and P both strongly recommended the movie but I never got around to actually sitting my ass down and watching it. Heck, P even passed it to me. I finally watched it last night and I regret not watching it any earlier. It's such a beautiful movie. I couldn't help from shedding a few tears. Watch it. You'll understand what I mean. Check out the trailer. If you're interested, let me know. I'll pass it to you.


1 comment:

Rokit said...

WHAT?! I've been checking for updates on your blog everyday! XD I' jk, but I have been checking here and there for updates. =( But now you updated so here I am! ^_^

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time," I never heard of it but it looks quite interesting from the preview. I won't mind watching it.