Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who did what when where?

So I had 45 hours to start and finish 4 marquetry projects. Actually, make that about 40 hours on account of all the demonstrations and whatnot. It wasn't enough time, not when we also had to make a box. Actually, most of us didn't even get the chance to finish the box. The marquetry is done but the final touches haven't been applied yet.

Anyway, here are two of the four projects I worked on. The first is a nameplate for my nephew's room door. =D



This one here is something P
designed for me. I actually had to leave out some elements because of lack of time, even including the amount of time I spent on it outside of school hours at home on the weekends and in the wee hours of the morning. I barely managed to get it pressed to a substrate before having to hand it in. ><



Anyway, let me know what you think!

No comments: