Monday, August 4, 2008

School? SURE!

So about a week ago, I had no idea when I was supposed to start school. Actually, let me rephrase that. One of my teachers had told me we were to start school on July 30th so I took him to his word. Then during a mass email about 2 weeks ago, different dates started to pop up and everybody got confused. Some claimed they got those dates from others teachers and one even got his from the assistant principal. So what did we do? Nothing. We just carried on like school wasn't going to start for another month. =D

We actually -did- start on July 30th. A grand total of 7 students showed up. Did the teacher care? Not really. He just had us work on our own stuff the whole time. I love my program. xD

On another note, I need a vacation. Oh shush you. I never had a vacation in the first place. I was constantly working the whole time! And yes, watching The Dark Knight constitutes as work because I had to knock together a few heads to grab primo seating! Okay fine, I didn't actually punch anybody. I just kicked them down the stairs and caused a domino effect.

Oh and Ash? Just for you, I'll burn the image of Man-Faye onto the inside of your eyelids. I mean, he's already something you can't ever unsee but that way, you'll never forget him. XD See how I love you?

Now go dive in the mud in search of frogs. Or whatever it is you youngsters do when you're not knocking old people over.

No comments: