Thursday, August 14, 2008

Final Fantasy? Another one?

Yeap, you read right. Yet another Final Fantasy game for the DS. So let's go down the list, shall we? I bought Final Fantasy III for myself when it came out for the DS. G, J, R and P got me Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Right as a surprise birthday gift. Before that, while I was blowing away mass amounts of noise with my sheer awesomeness in The World Ends With You, I also picked up Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates at Gamebuzz. Then last Saturday when I went to Indigo to pick up volume 1 & 2 of Claymore (I also bought volume 1 & 2 of King of Thorn on Sunday), I stopped by Gamebuzz (again) and picked up Final Fantasy IV.

Oh and uhh... Did I mention that I haven't even touched Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates yet? It's still in its plastic wrapper and all. Mint condition. =p

On another note, we're making a butter caddy in school. It's ... more complicated than I thought it would be. I knew that it'd be jigs, templates and fixtures galore. I just didn't think I'd become clinically insane designing and making them. Okay fine, so I'm already insane. That might explain why I was so ecstatic when my routing jig worked better than I had any right to hope for. haha I thought for sure I was going to have to make some major adjustments or that I would need to redo either one or both templates. Turns out I really just needed to make the opening about an 1/8" bigger on one of them.

See how it all works out? My awesomeness balances everything out. Well, nearly everything.

Don't think too hard about that. You might hurt yourself.

No comments: